6000lbs of Towing Capacity.
The Commander incorporates steel components into its modular design by utilizing some of the same design features as the Dominator tow bar. Strength and durability stand out.
The RV mounted Demco Commander Weighs 41 lbs. By incorporating most of the same design features throughout the Victory Series tow bar line, the Commander also permits stowing in multiple positions
Weighs only 41 lbs.
Tows up to 6,000 lbs.
Independent Arms for Easy Hook-Up
- Exclusive design allows for true independent arm movement
- Vertical bolt design lets you maneuver the tow bar one leg at a time & eliminates having to step over the towing system when hooking and unhooking
Safety Cable Mounting Clips
- Vinyl covered safety cables are attached securely out of the way with safety cable mounting clips
- Eliminates the worry of cables dragging or the problem of what to do with them at your destination
Easy Trigger Release
- Truly non-binding design makes it easy to hook and unhook
- Angled design of the internal latch block allows the trigger release to activate under pressure
- No extra tools required to hook up or release
Rise or Drop Male Receiver
- Standard 1½ inch rise/drop receiver tube: No other tow bar manufacturer can stake this claim!
- Eliminates the need to purchase additional drop or rise equipment: The most versatile tow bars in the industry!
Adjustable Towing Angle
- Attached head joint is adjustable
- Adjusts so that your tow bar is level or parallel with the road while towing
- Adjustable head pivots up or down allowing 3 inches of displacement in addition to the 1½ inches of the offset receiver for maximum versatility: unmatched in the industry!
No Ball & Coupler
- Victory Series Tow Bars are RV mounted in the receiver hitch of the RV
- Self-aligning and adjustable from the hitch
- Eliminates the need to line up a coupler to a ball and receiver
Self-Aligning... It’s This Easy!
- Simply align the vehicle being towed as close as you can behind the motorhome
- Hookup the connecting legs, safety cables, appropriate wiring, and any accessories
- Slowly back-up the towed vehicle and the Victory Series Tow Bar legs will lock into the towing transport position- saving you valuable time & frustrations!
- All Demco Victory Series Tow Bars are self-supporting
- Resistance is built into the tow bar connecting legs to create the self-support
- When unfolded, the Tow Bars will not fall to the ground making hooking up faster & easier
Stores in Multiple Positions
- Versatile design permits multiple storage positions n Independent arm movement enables user to store it to the right, left, or one leg each way
- Able to be stored on the motorhome
Limited Lifetime Warranty... Only Manufacturer to Offer It!
- Demco Tow Bars have a Limited Lifetime Warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service from date of purchase by the original (first) retail owner, or until it is resold or transferred by the original owner.
- Any part of the Demco Tow Bar found in the judgment of the manufacturer to be defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion without charge for parts or labor to the original order.
Tow Bar Options
|TB20040 - Commander Operators Maunal||July 7, 2014||rev.8|
|TB20021 - Sentry Deflector Tow Bar Operators Manual||July 7, 2013||rev.7|
|2015 Baseplate Fit List||November 11, 2014||rev.117|