Not Just a Tow Dolly, it’s a Kar Kaddy.
Demco prides itself by offering a galvanized finish to the Kar Kaddy SS. This prevents rust and paint chips and the galvanized tongue and loading ramps stow away for storage. Just these features alone, set us apart from the competition. There is no need to worry about finish issues and the storage problem is solved. The SS in the logo stands for Space Saver.
Demco introduced the “steerable axle” to the industry in 1982. This is still used today on the Kar Kaddy SS and allows for a tighter 15% turning radius, the tightest in the industry, that tracks directly behind the motor home. The feature provides less sliding and binding of the tires but ultimately the tracking of the unit wins over the competition.
Need more space? Fold it!
- Includes disc brakes.
- Perfect solution for RV parks that are not deep enough to accommodate your motorhome and tow dolly.
- Fully extended- 133 inches long.
- Folded- 67 inches long.
- Hydraulic surge brake system for safe and controlled stopping.
- Chrome wheels with radial tires and dual safety chains.
- Sealed bearing hubs with a 3-year unlimited warranty.
- Less than 100 lbs. tongue weight when loaded, for improved ride and handling of tow vehicles.
- Total towed vehicle weight: 4,700 lbs.
- Axle capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- Towed vehicle tread width: 42” minimum, 76” maximum.
- Galvanized finish.
- eZ-Latch coupler.
Tow Dolly Options
KK460SS standard equipment is the same as the KK370 plus wheel jack and LED light system.
KK460SS - 8 ½’ WIDE AUTO TRANSPORT WITH BRAKES
- Hydraulic surge brakes
- Overall width - 101"
- Overall length unfolded - 133"
- Overall length folded - 67"
- Tires - ST205/75R14 load range (C) BSW radial tire
- Wheels - 14" x 5.5-5" Nickel Chrome
- Weight - 615 lbs.
- Axle capacity - 3,500 lbs.
- Towed vehicle tread width - Min. - 42", Max. - 76"
- Maximum towed vehicle body width - 76"
- eZ-Latch coupler rating - 10,000 lbs.
- Total towed vehicle weight - 4,700 lbs.
- GVWR (unit weight plus max. carrying capacity) - 3,500 lbs.
CAUTION: Read your motor vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper towing procedure. All vehicles must be towed with the front axle on the auto transport. All vehicles to be towed on Demco Auto Transports must be towed with the front axle on the dolly. Some cars may be too wide in the body area to properly fit on an 8' wide auto transport even though the front tire measurement is 68" or less (the 1992 Oldsmobile 88 and 98 are examples). If you are planning to tow a new or late model full size car, we would recommend the 81/2' wide KK370SB or KK460SS. Always follow weight limitations when choosing a Demco Auto Transport. 81/2' wide auto transports may be subject to width restrictions on roads in some states.
|RD20018 - Kar Kaddy SS Operators Manual||August 8, 2014||rev.5|
|RD20015 - Sentry Deflector Tow Dolly Operators Manual||July 7, 2012||rev.1|